: Chief Internal Auditor
: 1 post(s)
: 2021-11-10 Expired!
: As per organization salary scale
: 6 Months
: Full time
: At least 7 years
: Bachelor degree
: Pashto, Dari, English,
Travel to provinces
: No needed
- Bachelor\'s degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting or Business Management field , CIA Certification.
- 7-10 years related experience in internal audit field or public accounting where 3+ years on managerial level.
- Professional certification such as CIA/CBA/CPA/CISA/CFE or ACCA is desired.
- In depth knowledge of banking technical accounting, operation, internal control,
- IT infrastructure, risk management and accounting process issues.
- Strong analytical and advisory skills
- Thorough knowledge of Afghan banking law and regulations.
- Extensive knowledge of financial institution policies and procedures.
- Experience in the design and execution of an audit plan that efficiently and
- effectively covers bank risks.
- Good communication skills in English language and computer literacy. Proficiency
- in Afghan local languages will be an advantage.
- Proper judgment skills in resolving issues.
- Professional and disciplined leader.