The Chief Internal Auditor will develop and execute financial and operational risk based audits and lead special projects and investigations in accordance with an internal audit plan. Responsible for audit planning, developing internal audit scope and objectives, managing Audit staff, performing internal audit procedures, and preparing internal audit reports that reflect the results of the work performed. Work will include bank-wide coverage focusing on the efficiency and effectiveness of the bank’s financial system, operational procedures/processes, internal control and compliance with applicable laws and regulations. This position will report administratively to the Chief Executive Officer and functionally to the Chairman of the Audit Committee of the bank.
- Bachelor\'s degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting or Business Management field , CIA Certification.
- 7-10 years related experience in internal audit field or public accounting where 3+ years on managerial level.
- Professional certification such as CIA/CBA/CPA/CISA/CFE or ACCA is desired.
- In depth knowledge of banking technical accounting, operation, internal control,
- IT infrastructure, risk management and accounting process issues.
- Strong analytical and advisory skills
- Thorough knowledge of Afghan banking law and regulations.
- Extensive knowledge of financial institution policies and procedures.
- Experience in the design and execution of an audit plan that efficiently and
- effectively covers bank risks.
- Good communication skills in English language and computer literacy. Proficiency
- in Afghan local languages will be an advantage.
- Proper judgment skills in resolving issues.
- Professional and disciplined leader.
Interested Candidates can send their resumes with their recent photos to: email@example.com Kindly mention the title of the position in the subject line of your e-mail Only the Short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview.