Welcome to the internet banking section of Afghan United Bank. Adopting the latest technology, AUB has implemented an Internet Banking system that provides its customers anywhere, anytime banking facilities on a 24X7 basis.
You can now view your account and perform host of other banking functions while you are in your office or your business place or even enjoying the comfort of your home as well as while you are on the move. Just use your internet connection to do banking through click of your mouse.
Some of the useful features of AUB online banking include:
- A Dashboard that provides a bird’s eye view of all the transactions initiated through the Internet Banking.
- Multiple useful inquiries options such as Account Summary, Account Overview, Account Details and Transaction History.
- The Transaction history can be downloaded in multiple formats including PDF and CSV for reference at the time of one’s convenience.
- Transfer of funds and making Payments within one’s own accounts at any branch of AUB; to any other account of an account holder of AUB as well as transfer to multiple accounts within the Bank in one single transaction.
- Creating Standing Instructions for recurring type of payments which will get automatically executed on the defined intervals.
- Issuing Stop Payment instruction for a specified single cheque or a range of cheques.
The stop payment instruction can also be revoked before the cheque is presented.
HOW TO APPLY?
Visit to our nearest branch by keeping your Account Number readily available with yourself.
If you have any query or complaint, feel free to contact us via the following contact details:
Phone Number: +93 (0) 20 220 3834-8 — +93 (0) 7027 556 13