Islamic Saving Account
Looking for easy access to your funds? Having excess cash that you prefer to invest and earn profit in a period of your choice? Our Saving Investment meets your business needs.
What is the rule for profit & loss?
- There is no fixed profit before or at the time of opening an Islamic Saving Account
- There is no fixed contract period for this account
- Profit from the investment will be shared between the Bank and the depositors based on agreed ratio written in the contract
- Customer can use the received profit after the bank’s profit distribution
- Other details are written in the contract
Who can open?
Persons above age of 18, singly or jointly, Trusts, Societies, companies and other organizations approved & licensed by competent authorities in the country.
- Tazkira (National ID/Passport)
- Latest photograph
- For companies (valid license & article of association), board resolution IDs of the entity owners
What are the benefits of this account?
- Halal/permissible profit
- Transactions are allowed in the account
- Monthly account statement
- In compliance with Shari’a principles & regulations
- Interest free (no reba)
What extra services are available for this account?
- Cheque book (free for the first time)
- SMS banking
- Internet banking
- ATM services
- Bill of electricity collection with less time consumption
- Money transfers (inside & outside the country) fast and safe