Under the direct supervision of Branch Manager; the Head Cashier will be a custodian for vault key, maintaining cash balance, and handling cash.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Keeping a copy of the vault keys in custody
- Maintains adequate cash position in cash vault.
- Makes sure that provided documents are correct and completed.
- Checks/scrutinise internal cash transactions on proper authorizations.
- Proper counting of cash at the end of the day for closure of the day.
- Being responsible for proper cash balance in the vault
- Transferring of cash to tills and vice versa
- Balancing of cash in the vault at the end of the day and sign for control
- Training/guidance of new cashiers while recruited
- Other job-related tasks as assigned by the management.
- High School Graduation is must; higher education will be preferred.
- Minimum 1 year to 2 years experience related to the mentioned position.
- Familiarity in using of Flex-Cube system.
- Good communication skills both oral and written in Dari, Pashto and English.
- Interpersonal and team building skills.
- Fast data entry skill.
- Strong accuracy and flexibility is required.
Interested candidates who deem themselves suitable for this position can submit their application (CV, Cover Letter, and recent photo) electronically to the bellow mentioned email. Please include the position and vacancy number in the subject line of your email as per the following: - Head Cashier - AUB/HR/023-020 – Bamyan - Head Cashier - AUB/HR/023-020 – Zabul - Head Cashier - AUB/HR/023 -020– Kapisa Those candidates who will not include the above-mentioned lines in the subject line of their emails, their applications will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for test & interview Submission email : Jobs@afghanunitedbank.com